The Power Transformer is a one kind of transformer, that is used to transfer electrical energy in any part of the electrical or electronic circuit between the generator and the distribution primary circuits. These transformers are used in distribution systems to interface step up and step down voltages. It is a static device used for transforming power from one circuit to another without varying the frequency. The Power Transformer is made available by us for use in the various places.
- Step-lap-type magnetic core, resulting in optimization of the noise level and low exciting current, in addition to better natural anchoring of the set to withstand short circuit stresses;
- Conductors covered with thermostabilized insulating paper class E (120 C), whose special characteristic is to delay the regular aging process of the transformer;
- Usually manufactured with continuously transposed cable (CTC) in low voltage, producing especially lower electric losses and simplifying the sizing regarding the endurance to short circuit stresses;
- External coatings for the harshest environments, upon specification;
- Layout developed to adapt to any configuration (position of the command and control circuit box, radiators, conservator, high and low-voltage bushings, etc.);
- Option of renewable based, ecologically correct, (natural or synthetic ester-based, biodegradable) insulation fluid, presenting high safety level of flammability, with fire point twice as high as the one of mineral oil and self-extinguishing properties, thus reducing the risk of fire propagation.