We are offering here the Oil Cooled Furnace Transformer that is so-called as it uses oil as a coolant. Its design is made in such a way that there is no corrosion, damage, or disruption in the physical and functional elements. To protect the transformer tank, an oil-resistant the coating is made. The oil-based cooling mode is a common type of transformer cooling. Surrounding the core and the windings, oil is placed that captures the heat and transfers outside. Oil Cooled Furnace Transformer is very useful.
- Step-lap-type magnetic core, resulting in optimization of the noise level and low exciting current, in addition to better natural anchoring of the set to withstand short circuit stresses;
- Conductors covered with thermostabilized insulating paper class E (120 °C), whose special characteristic is to delay the regular aging process of the transformer;
- Usually manufactured with continuously transposed cable (CTC) in low voltage, producing especially lower electric losses and simplifying the sizing regarding the endurance to short circuit stresses;
- External coatings for the harshest environments, upon specification;
- Layout developed to adapt to any configuration (position of the command and control circuit box, radiators, conservator, high and low-voltage bushings, etc.);
- Option of renewable based, ecologically correct, (natural or synthetic ester-based, biodegradable) insulation fluid, presenting high safety level of flammability, with fire point twice as high as the one of mineral oil and self-extinguishing properties, thus reducing the risk of fire propagation.